India, officially the Republic of India (Bhārat Gaṇarājya),[e] is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country (with over 1.2 billion people), and the most populous democracy in the world. It is bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the southwest, and the Bay of Bengal on the southeast. It shares land borders with Pakistan to the west;[f] China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the northeast; and Myanmar (Burma) and Bangladesh to the east. In the Indian Ocean, India is in the vicinity of Sri Lanka and the Maldives. India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with Thailand and Indonesia.
|PAKET : USD. 385 / Rp. 4,95jt /pax|
* Accommodation Hotel as program (Twin/double share basic)
* Transportation as program
* Tour & Meals as program
* Mineral water
* Local Guide
* Tiket PP
* Tipping : USD 5/pax/day
* Personal Expense & Porter
|*) Rate still subject to change until booking & confirm.|
|DAY 01 : JAKARTA – DELHI|
– Arrival at Delhi’s International Airport.
– Pick Up & Transfer to hotel.
– Over night at the hotel
|DAY 2 : DELHI|
– Breakfast at hotel
– Check out hotel and proceed with the sightseeing tour of New Delhi.
– Drive pass India Gate (memorial to the Indian army soldiers who died in the World War I)
– The Rastrapati Bhawan (formerly the viceroy’s residence)
– The Parliament House
– Visit Qutab Minar.
– After lunch, drive past Red Fort
– Visit Raighat.
– Visit Jama Mosque (similar to Jama Masjid).
– Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
|DAY 03 : DELHI – AGRA|
– Breakfast at Hotel
– depart by surface for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra,
– Lunch at local restaurant.
– Visit Taj Mahal, one of the 7-wonders of the world.
– Visit a Cottage Industry to witness skilled craftsmen doing fine marble inlay work. (Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays).
– Dinner and overnight at hotel.
|DAY 04 : AGRA – DELHI DEPARTURE|
– Breakfast at hotel,
– Depart by surface for Delhi.
– Arrival in Delhi and lunch at local restaurant.
– Free time for shopping at Janpath.
– Transfer to airport departure
|DAY 05 : ARRIVAL JAKARTA|
|– Arrival Soekarno Hatta International Airport|